Now we’re at Level 3 there are a couple of things to know about Horowhenua District Council services:
- All kerbside rubbish collections will continue.
- Kerbside recycling collection services have resumed. Collections continue to follow the normal schedule. [Waikawa Beach next collection date is 13 September 2021.]
- Parks and reserves remain open, but playgrounds, sports grounds and most public toilets are closed.
- Mowing and general maintenance have resumed. Litter bins will continue to be emptied.
Although our physical libraries are closed, we have a world of e-books, e-audio books, and fascinating databases for you to discover with Your Library online.
- Routine road maintenance and roading projects have resumed.
For more detail and more service info check: Council services during COVID-19 Alert Level 3 – Horowhenua District Council:
Although our customer service centres are closed to walk-ins, our fantastic Customer Experience team are continuing to work remotely.
You can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 06 366 0999. We also have lots of services and information here on our website.