The Committee held a Special meeting on Sunday 23 January 2022 to discuss the previously postponed 2021 AGM.
The postponed 2021 AGM will be held at 3 pm on Saturday 19 March 2022 in Manakau Hall.
Vaccine passes and IDs will be checked at the door.
Those who can’t attend can send a proxy vote via the Chair (John Hewitson).
Further information will be emailed only to members and not put on the website.
Please make sure you have:
- paid your membership fee before 07 March 2022. If you cannot pay online and need to pay by cash contact Fran the Treasurer at email@example.com.
- given us your correct email address.
As always, we are also calling for nominations for Chair, Secretary, Treasurer and committee members. The current Chair and Secretary have said they are retiring from those roles.
Note the Rules of the WBRA state in part:
- The AGM shall elect a Chairperson, Secretary, Treasurer and a Committee of 6 and no more than 12 members.
- The Annual Report and Annual Accounts will be approved.
- Notices of motion must be lodged with the Secretary 14 days prior to the Annual Meeting.
- At all General Meetings every financial member present shall have one vote.
- All voting shall be by a show of hands or secret ballot.
- The quorum for any General Meeting shall be not less than 10 members.