The purpose of this website
- To inform the Waikawa Beach community and others.
- To build, develop and strengthen the Waikawa Beach community.
- To allow discussion and comment on things of interest to the Waikawa Beach community.
As of Friday 28 December 2018:
- Comments are published at the discretion of the Website Administrator.
- Comments must be constructive and respectful of the community.
- People leaving comments must use their real name. If the Admin thinks the commenter is using a fake name the comment may be rejected or deleted. Anyone who has a genuine reason for hiding their real name, contact us and we can publish the comment on your behalf.
- Comments which seem to be personal attacks on other community members will not be published.
Note, at the AGM on Thursday, 27 December 2018, some members raised a concern about website commenters using fake names. In response to that concern we have implemented the policies above which will be ratified at the next meeting of the WBRA Committee in late January 2019.